Coenie de Villiers Songs Lyrics – Album
Coenie de Villiers, born 11 October 1956, is a South African singer-songwriter, pianist, and pop artist who sings in Afrikaans, his mother tongue. If a comparison is needed, Coenie’s music is best compared to Herbert Groenemeyer’s or Billy Joel’s pop/rock.
- Born: 11 October 1956 (age 64 years), Bloemfontein
- Spouse: Eleftheria de Villiers
- Albums: KarooNagte, Coenie 2.2, Hart Van Glas, Solo, MORE
- Children: Simone de Villiers
He currently works as the Manager of a Marketing Company in Gauteng and has previously worked as a radio DJ, TV presenter, and advertising executive. He presently hosts the TV show “Kwêla” on DStv’s KykNET channel.
- Skoppensboer (Mountain Records beginning 2003, rereleased)
- Die Reisiger
- Amper Alleen (Cyprus)
- Karoo Nagte (1990)
- Ek Wens
- Handgemaak (unplugged)(SAMA Award, Huisgenoot TEMPO Award)
- Weerlig oor die See (2008)
- Dekade (2009)
- Hart van Glas (2011)
- Pure Coenie
- ‘ ‘ Coenie 2.2″
He has a net worth of $400,000, which he earned as a singer.