List of Contents Here....
Tendaness Songs Lyrics – Album
Tatenda Mandaza (born 10 September 1992) is a Swazi-born record producer, DJ, and songwriter better known as Tendaness.
- Born: 10 September 1992 (age 29 years), Mbabane, Eswatini
- Albums: Tendaness, Grande, Try A Little Tendaness
- Genres: EDM, Hip Hop, Pop Music
- Instruments: Piano, Guitar, Synthesizer
- Labels: Tendamix
Tatenda Mandaza was born in Mbabane, Eswatini’s capital city. His Swati mother is Swati, and his Zimbabwean father is Zimbabwean. He began his music career in his bedroom in 2007–2008, after gaining an interest in the art through a high school acquaintance. In 2008, he got his stage name ‘Tendaness’ from a friend who taught him how to use turntables. In 2011, he founded his record company, Tendamix Records, after mastering the process of music production.
- Overload ft. Smashis and Kid Nice
- Gold Chain ft. Kikwa and Reggie
- Drinking & Driving (DUI)
- Skeem ft. Donno & Lo
- Bad Mami Game ft. Kikwa
- JIKA ft. Bholoja & LO
- Love Me ft. Velemseni & Bholoja
- Call on Me ft. Nomalungelo
- Solo ft. Velemseni
- Tell Me ft. Tiyas King
- Make Up Your Mind ft. Symphony
- Mosha ft. Masandi
- Fortune – EP
- Play – EP
- Sober Day, Drunk Night – EP
- The Unexpected – EP
- Emrah Is – Fuck the Robot (Tendaness Remix)
- Camp Mulla – Party Don’t Stop (Tendaness Remix)
- Lo & Adrienne Foo – Ride (Tendaness Remix)
- Adrienne Foo – Pressure (Tendaness Remix)
He has a net worth of $300,000, which he has amassed via his work.