Ntsiki Mazwai Songs Lyrics – Album
Ntsiki Mazwai is a well-known South African Beadwork Artist, Musician, Author, Poet, Producer, Blogger, and Social Activist. Ntsiki loves to keep her personal life secret, therefore facts regarding her partner or fiance are unknown.
- Born: 23 September 1980 (age 41 years), Soweto
- Siblings: Thandiswa Mazwai
Her artistic journey has been really inspiring to follow. Initially channeling herself into her beadwork line, The House of Mobu; later evolving into an all-woman spoken word collective, Feel A Sistah; and later releasing smash hit ‘uRongo’ as a solo musical performer.
She went on to write a book, produce the well-known MaMa Said Sessions at Roodepoort Theatre, and release her sophomore album. Ntsiki performs locally and internationally, focusing on black consciousness and women’s issues.
- Sneaking and Creeping
- African Skies
- Sweet Poison
- Mr No Good
- Some Fathers of These Days
- Ngilosi Yam’
- Ode to an Emcee
- Is It Ok?
- Hurting Me
- I Choose Life
- Xesha Lam
- Love in Soweto
- Ka Nci Nci Mos
- The House of Mobu (Beadwork Range. 2002)
- MaMiya (Spoken Word SAMA nominated album 2008)
- Ntsiki Speaks (1 woman play, 2009, 2016)
- Wena (Poetry anthology, 2010)
- Mama Said Session (Talkshow/Music series, 2012-2013)
- NDINGUBANI (Spoken Word and Music album, 2013)
Her poetry is performed with a Dj and also with a full band. To get Ntsiki Mazwai Poems to click the following link.
Her net worth is believed to be $500,000 dollars.