Demi Lee Moore Bio: Demi Lee Moore is a singer, songwriter, and musician from South Africa. On Friday, November 23, 2018, she was revealed as the winner of VIA TV’s ‘Die Kontrak’ at the Afrikaans is Groot mega-concert at the Sun Arena in Pretoria.
Demi Lee Moore is a Cape Town-based South African singer, songwriter, and musician. She is a bright, dynamic, and appealing singer who can sing in languages ranging from English to Afrikaans. She parades a feel-good attitude to every event, whether she performs original songs as a duo or with a large 4-piece band.
The album Mis Eet Slaap Herhaal’ features her new album titled single, three original hits, the songs she sang on The Kontrak program, as well as the popular interpretation of American country singer, Cam, hit single ‘Diane’ . Demi Lee, along with her mentor on the program, Monique Steyn, performed this song, which attracted Cam’s attention and she complimented them on social media.
- Winner of Die Kontrac Season 1.
- Her album ‘Mis Eet Slaap Herhaal’ hit Golden Status after only two weeks of release.
- Her music video to Mis Eet Slaap Herhaal’ went to #1 on the iTunes video charts.
- Placed 7th in Idols on Season X.
- Nominated for Best New Artist at the Bokkie Awards 2016.
- Nominated for Best Pop Album at the Ghoema Awards 2013.
- Her hit single ‘Liefdes-Wen-Resep’ topped the charts at number 1 on the first day of the release.
- The music video for her latest single ‘Jy Maak My Beter’ went to #1 on the iTunes video charts as well as charting on the
- KykNET Top 20 in the number 8th position.