Amapiano (Zulu meaning “the pianos”) is a South African house music style that originated in 2012. Amapiano is a deep house, jazz, and lounge music mix with synths, airy pads, and wide percussive basslines. It is marked by high-pitched piano melodies, Kwaito basslines, low tempo South African house rhythms from the 1990s, and percussions from another local house subgenre called as Bacardi.
With hundreds of songs in the genre released this year, there are more than enough tracks to choose from and share with you. However, in this post, we will select the top ten amapiano tracks released so far this year.
The Best 10 Amapiano 2021 Songs are listed in no particular order.
List of Contents Here....
- 1 1. Mellow & Sleazy & Felo Le Tee – Bopha Ft. DJ Maphorisa, Madumane & Young Stunna
- 2 2. Busta 929 – Mmapula Ft. Mzu M
- 3 3. DJ Maphorisa & Tyler ICU – Izolo Ft. Madumane, Mpura, Daliwonga & Visca
- 4 4. Mr JazziQ – Ungangi Bambi Ft. Khanyisa
- 5 5. De Mthuda & Sir Trill – Emlanjeni Ft. Da Muziqal Chef
- 6 6. Kweyama Brothers & Mpura – Impilo yaseSandton Ft. Abidoza & Thabiso Lavish
- 7 7. Pabi Cooper – Isphithiphithi Ft. Reece Madlisa, Busta 929 & Joocy
- 8 8. Cassper Nyovest – Siyathandana Ft. Abidoza & Boohle
- 9 9. Busta 929 & Mpura – Umsebenzi Wethu Ft. Zuma, Mr JazziQ, Lady Du & Reece Madlisa
- 10 10. De Mthuda – John Wick Ft. Sir Trill & Da Muziqal Chef
1. Mellow & Sleazy & Felo Le Tee – Bopha Ft. DJ Maphorisa, Madumane & Young Stunna
This high-energy “Bopha” sounds so like “buffer, has Mellow & Sleazy, Felo Le Tee, DJ Maphorisa, Madumane and Young Stunna spitting their bas like there’s nothing else in the world worth doing.
The track joins together piano superstars, and the musical synergy between them is remarkable. Not too shabby.
2. Busta 929 – Mmapula Ft. Mzu M
“Mmapula” is one hit energizing drop With Mzu M, it’s a winner through and through and something to adopt for your playlist
3. DJ Maphorisa & Tyler ICU – Izolo Ft. Madumane, Mpura, Daliwonga & Visca
“Izolo” is a tune that may just tickle your energetic side. Despite the fact that the song only contains one of the two Piano Kings,
4. Mr JazziQ – Ungangi Bambi Ft. Khanyisa
Mr JazziQ’s “Ungangi Bambi,” starring Khanyisa, keeps things jazzy. This dancing floor warmer also easily warms the souls. It is still one of our favorite tracks from this year. You should enjoy it.
5. De Mthuda & Sir Trill – Emlanjeni Ft. Da Muziqal Chef
De Mthuda may not be known as a piano king, but he has earned his stripes and deserves a throne. In his song “Emlanjeni” with Sir Trill and Da Muziqal Chef, he establishes himself as a leading piano figure.
6. Kweyama Brothers & Mpura – Impilo yaseSandton Ft. Abidoza & Thabiso Lavish
“Impilo yaseSandton” is a song that sounds like a blessing to the soul, and it is one of the best releases in the amapiano category this year. Kweyama Brothers and Mpura sung beautifully alongside Abidoza and Thabiso Lavish.
7. Pabi Cooper – Isphithiphithi Ft. Reece Madlisa, Busta 929 & Joocy
Pabi Cooper, Reece Madlisa, Busta 929, and Joocy’s “Isphithiphithi” music is another soul-warming tune that you should be happy to have on your playlist. It provides hours of fun and may keep you warm on a cold day.
8. Cassper Nyovest – Siyathandana Ft. Abidoza & Boohle
Cassper Nyovest’s “Siyathandana” was an instant hit upon its release. Abidoza and Boohle, two important singers in the amapiano genre, appear as guests on the song. The song, which is said to be Cassper Nyovest’s first number one hit on radio, should be a good addition to your repertoire.
9. Busta 929 & Mpura – Umsebenzi Wethu Ft. Zuma, Mr JazziQ, Lady Du & Reece Madlisa
“Umsebenzi Wethu.” This collaborative jam from some of amapiano’s finest voices like Busta 929, Mpura Zuma, Mr JazziQ, Lady Du and Reece Madlisa
10. De Mthuda – John Wick Ft. Sir Trill & Da Muziqal Chef
The title “John Wick” conjures up images of a film hero of the same name. This song, on the other hand, does not allow you to relive dull recollections. De Mthuda, Sir Trill, and Da Muziqal Chef simply transport you into a magnificent piano orbit from which you may find yourself unable to depart.